Dear Euro-Mullet Guy at the Gym,
I’m not quite sure why you insist on lifting weights in short shorts and V-neck shirts, but to each his own I suppose!
Dear Cloak Boy,
It brought me much satisfaction to see you again on BYU campus, however I was disappointed you were not singing. Blast that news article that led to you no longer being allowed to do your thing.
Dear Bruce C. Hafen,
I’ve very much enjoyed your biography on Elder Maxwell….best thing that I’ve read in a long time!
Dear Dr. Ward,
Thank you for canceling one of your papers. Having six due within the last couple weeks of school is a little excessive. I’m glad that you’ve recognized this and shown us students some mercy!
Dear Jackson Emery,
One question: why do you have to be married? (j/k)
Dear Couple Mackin-it-up on Campus,
That much PDA in front of so many? Kinda weird, but not as weird as the guy staring at the two of you in action.
Dear EFY,
I was sad to leave you this past Friday. I have thoroughly enjoyed working for you. It has been a main highlight of my college experience and I will always look back on the many memories that we’ve shared with fondness.
Dear Guys of the BYU 11th Ward,
Thanks for the root beer floats, Latin dances, musical serenades, philosophical chats, chick flick parties, jam sessions, dinners, kind notes, etc. You have all contributed to my feeling very valued, cared for, and protected. Good job!
Dear BYU 11th Ward,
Can I just say that being in a ward with 100% home/visiting teaching almost every month is awesome. I’ve been lucky to learn from being a part of such a wonderful group of people who try hard to do right…and having basketball tournaments, dinner groups, “Sisters' Appreciation Week,” and a bishopric with an average height of 6’5” is pretty cool too.
Thank you, all, for adding some color, laughter, and joy to my week!
Best,
Sam
I’m not quite sure why you insist on lifting weights in short shorts and V-neck shirts, but to each his own I suppose!
Dear Cloak Boy,
It brought me much satisfaction to see you again on BYU campus, however I was disappointed you were not singing. Blast that news article that led to you no longer being allowed to do your thing.
Dear Bruce C. Hafen,
I’ve very much enjoyed your biography on Elder Maxwell….best thing that I’ve read in a long time!
Dear Dr. Ward,
Thank you for canceling one of your papers. Having six due within the last couple weeks of school is a little excessive. I’m glad that you’ve recognized this and shown us students some mercy!
Dear Jackson Emery,
One question: why do you have to be married? (j/k)
Dear Couple Mackin-it-up on Campus,
That much PDA in front of so many? Kinda weird, but not as weird as the guy staring at the two of you in action.
Dear EFY,
I was sad to leave you this past Friday. I have thoroughly enjoyed working for you. It has been a main highlight of my college experience and I will always look back on the many memories that we’ve shared with fondness.
Dear Guys of the BYU 11th Ward,
Thanks for the root beer floats, Latin dances, musical serenades, philosophical chats, chick flick parties, jam sessions, dinners, kind notes, etc. You have all contributed to my feeling very valued, cared for, and protected. Good job!
Dear BYU 11th Ward,
Can I just say that being in a ward with 100% home/visiting teaching almost every month is awesome. I’ve been lucky to learn from being a part of such a wonderful group of people who try hard to do right…and having basketball tournaments, dinner groups, “Sisters' Appreciation Week,” and a bishopric with an average height of 6’5” is pretty cool too.
Thank you, all, for adding some color, laughter, and joy to my week!
Best,
Sam
Ah Sam, I miss your awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kenneth! I miss your awesomeness as well. How many people can pull off brushing their teeth in the middle of the WILK and not look TOO crazy?! Kenneth--end of list. That experience definitely falls into the "memories to look back on with fondness" category!
ReplyDeleteGood dental hygiene is vital!
ReplyDeleteoh, sorry about that...I didn't know anyone was watching us mac-it-up or I totally would have toned it down a bit.
ReplyDeleteHahaha Kami. Yeah, trust me when I say I don't think that you and James have ever kissed like this in public. At least not in the middle of campus in broad daylight!
ReplyDelete