This week, we were given the assignment to "buy a stranger a coke" and then write about our experience....supposedly this saying, "buying someone a coke," does not literally mean that you buy them a can/bottle/glass of coke, but rather that you give them any sort of drinkable refreshment. My Professor (the pithy writer, comedian, and falconer:Shayne Clarke) took an even looser definition of this phrase and dictated that we only needed to buy something (anything) for someone that we didn't know. Well, I had a very busy week this week, so right after class I decided to use my 45 min break to "get er done" so that I wouldn't have to worry about it later. I waltzed to the Cougareat, determined to walk up to the most attractive man with an unadorned left ring finger that I could find and ask him if he wanted to get ice cream with me. I looked around me and all of the attractive guys that seemed to maybe be my type were either already in line somewhe...

Comments
Post a Comment