And this is what happens when I procrastinate writing on my blog and am too tired to think of a creative idea...
Instead of keeping a traditional journal, I have what I call a “happy book.” The concept of the happy book, a place where you can record funny/exciting/”happy” events of the day/things that you are grateful for, was introduced to me by a best friend of mine and her mother. Anyway, I figured that for my entry this week I would just write something that would usually go in my happy book. A lot of it won’t make sense unless you know me really well, but oh well! I guess just take it for what it’s worth:
~the quirkiness, kindness, and realness of the members of my ward
~Sunday mornings
~my feet being so cold that I couldn’t feel them
~Reese’s Puffs, GOOD curry, and raspberry chipotle chicken salads from Costa Vida
~Sleeping over with Leanne while Ben was on a campout
~Watching “You Again” and being in awe of all of the ridiculous things that happen in the movie, particularly Kristin Chenoweth’s ribbon dance and the whole cheerleaders rapping thing.
~Becky, Alex, and I all bearing our souls to each other
~Watching Alex teach for his 370 class and GETTING TO SEE BROTHER MORTENSEN (I seriously love that man…I kind of want to be a girl version on him in 15 years).
~realizing that I’ve taken on WAY TOO MUCH this semester and that I’m going to have to work my butt off just to do semi-decently…good thing this is my last semester of classes
~trying to figure out what I’m going to do about my whole internship thing, but knowing that it will work out!
~wanting to really, legit-ly like a boy/man—it’s been a while
~being grateful for my amazing family, for my friendships that I have with them, and for free long distance on cell phones
~family history class
~the flamboyant and very well-quaffed man at stake choir practice (three piece grey suit, designer glasses, pocket watch, pocket-little-swatch-thing that matched his tie, and limp wrists…I was SO ENTERTAINED during his entire rehearsal—it was great)!
~Cast not away therefore your confidence
~Redeemer of Israel
~Visiting and home teaching
~Preston knowing Lori….HA!
Song of the day: "You're Still You" by Senior Groban
~the quirkiness, kindness, and realness of the members of my ward
~Sunday mornings
~my feet being so cold that I couldn’t feel them
~Reese’s Puffs, GOOD curry, and raspberry chipotle chicken salads from Costa Vida
~Sleeping over with Leanne while Ben was on a campout
~Watching “You Again” and being in awe of all of the ridiculous things that happen in the movie, particularly Kristin Chenoweth’s ribbon dance and the whole cheerleaders rapping thing.
~Becky, Alex, and I all bearing our souls to each other
~Watching Alex teach for his 370 class and GETTING TO SEE BROTHER MORTENSEN (I seriously love that man…I kind of want to be a girl version on him in 15 years).
~realizing that I’ve taken on WAY TOO MUCH this semester and that I’m going to have to work my butt off just to do semi-decently…good thing this is my last semester of classes
~trying to figure out what I’m going to do about my whole internship thing, but knowing that it will work out!
~wanting to really, legit-ly like a boy/man—it’s been a while
~being grateful for my amazing family, for my friendships that I have with them, and for free long distance on cell phones
~family history class
~the flamboyant and very well-quaffed man at stake choir practice (three piece grey suit, designer glasses, pocket watch, pocket-little-swatch-thing that matched his tie, and limp wrists…I was SO ENTERTAINED during his entire rehearsal—it was great)!
~Cast not away therefore your confidence
~Redeemer of Israel
~Visiting and home teaching
~Preston knowing Lori….HA!
Song of the day: "You're Still You" by Senior Groban
I made the blog! I feel so honored!!! :D We need to watch that movie again, hahahahhaha.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's really funny that it says that "Ben" made that previous comment (and I'm guessing this one too, even though this is Leanne), cuz Gmail is being special and saying it's "updating my account" or something so it won't let me log in. (lame)
ReplyDelete