So one of the best things about being home for a month is being able to cook to my heart’s content! In my normal, solitary life, there are a few factors that limit my culinary pursuits:
1. Having the time to cook
2. Having the money to buy ingredients
3. Having people to eat the food
Lucky for me, in AZ all of these issues are laid to rest. I am free to make whatever I want. This week I ventured a vanilla cream meringue pie and chicken fried steak. They turned out decently well, but I have some ideas to make them better...and some ideas of other things I want to try.
Anyway, I don’t really know why I’m posting about this on my blog, but oh well! Also, if anyone can quote the source of the quote in the title, they get an automatic five points!
1. Having the time to cook
2. Having the money to buy ingredients
3. Having people to eat the food
Lucky for me, in AZ all of these issues are laid to rest. I am free to make whatever I want. This week I ventured a vanilla cream meringue pie and chicken fried steak. They turned out decently well, but I have some ideas to make them better...and some ideas of other things I want to try.
Anyway, I don’t really know why I’m posting about this on my blog, but oh well! Also, if anyone can quote the source of the quote in the title, they get an automatic five points!
Wooohooo for being home in AZ! If you need anyone extra to cook for... :) How are ya Sam?
ReplyDeletehad to think a sec since I've only seen season 7 once, but Gigi on Gilmore Girls. duh!
ReplyDelete