Here we have two gurus on time, black holes, and hair fashion! I think it's a little eerie and entertaining how much these two "one of a kind" geniuses have in common. HA!

Stephen Hawking

Mr. Spock
Disclaimer: I understand how ridiculously nerdy this blog post is--in my defense, I watched the new Star Trek movie last night and dabbled in Hawking's A Brief History of Time late last week, so yeah. It's really not all that bizarre that I would think to link these two together...RIGHT?!

Stephen Hawking

Mr. Spock
Disclaimer: I understand how ridiculously nerdy this blog post is--in my defense, I watched the new Star Trek movie last night and dabbled in Hawking's A Brief History of Time late last week, so yeah. It's really not all that bizarre that I would think to link these two together...RIGHT?!
This just makes me think of Mary and how she had a crush on Spock for the longest time...
ReplyDeleteWhat?! I definitely did not know about that! Hahaha. Mary would.
ReplyDeleteI love your Zenon reference!!!!!!
ReplyDelete