
So when I started up my blog a year ago, several people thought that my url said "breathing italian" instead of "breathing it all in." They wondered why I would select such a name for my blog as I personally have no ties to Italy, or at least not enough to base an entire blog off of (I do have a good friend on a mission in Rome and I do really like Italian food...). One of these confused souls was my friend and former roommate, Claire Plimpton. After she realized her mistake, so decided to create a "breathing italian" blog to give me a hard time. She's only put a couple of posts on the blog, but I definitely think that they're worth scoping out...scale of one to ten, they're pretty hilarious!
Here it be: Breathing Italian
and here's the link to my post explaining the real name of my blog...just in case you're curious: Breathing it ALL in!
Happy one year of blogging!...and can I just say that "blog" is an unfortunate sounding word?
Comments
Post a Comment